Hagström UltraMax Golden Eagleburst
An upscaled sibling of the Ultra Swede in a gorgeous transparent glossy finish Golden Eagle Burst.
Since the introduction of the profoundly successful Hagstrom Ultra Swede in 2007, guitarists all over the world have been stunned at the instruments willingness to offer players a premium performing and sounding instrument at a very modest cost. Over the years Hagstroms designers have explored the details of the Ultra Swede and have finally created an upscaled sibling of the Ultra Swede: the “Ultra Max”.
The Ultra Max shares the same small body concept of the Ultra Swede, yet with a slightly larger proportioned mahogany body topped with a thick custom carved flame maple top. The body joins to a mahogany set neck utilizing a mortise and tenon neck joint with a 25.50” scale length, which naturally features our H-Expander™ truss-rod and Resinator™ fingerboard. Its sleek and “ultra-comfortable fast neck” is paralleled with our Custom 60 Alnico-5 pickups with their eloquent Aluminum Brushed covers, delivering the cutting voice that this instrument demands.
Each of the Ultra Max’s specially wound Custom 60 humbucking pickups utilizes Nylon coated wire united with an Alnico 5 magnet (unmistakably familiar to the “Custom 58”). However, the Custom 60 ultimately packs a mighty punch and hot sizzle compared to the vintage voiced Custom 58. Each pickup is controlled with its own independent Volume pot featuring our standard R/C circuit on each potentiometer, to help focus on its cleaner tones with a slight turn of the pot. It’s single Master Tone also features a dual coil split, using its push/pull tone configuration to allow for players to switch from “Full Humbucker Tilt” to “Spanky Single Coil Clean” in a heartbeat.
The Ultra Max combines all of the power, long sustain, clarity and attack, as found with the “Ultra Swede”, yet offers players a fresh tonal pallet with additional flexibility and comfortable playability with its compact body. With its longer 25.50” scale length the Ultra Max handles drop tunings with ease, where players looking for a slightly slimmed body with a searing tone will have found their long-term mate.
- Body: Single cutaway, Mahogany Body – Custom Carved Flamed Maple Top
- Neck: Mahogany, set neck, Ultraslim “D” Profile
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ Fretboard with Hagstrom Block Pearloid Markers
- Fretboard Radius: 15″
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Trussrod: Hagstrom H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 15:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 25,50“ / 647,7 mm / Graph Tech™ Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x 60 AlNiCo-5 Humbucker, Brushed Aluminum Cover, Neck and Bridge
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail
- Controls: 2 x Volume Control with R/C Circuit, 1 x Tone Control with Push-Pull Coil Split
- String Gauge (Factory): D’Addario (10-46)
- Hagstrom Case: C-53 (Optional)
- Hag-Bag: E-20 (Optional)
- Golden Eagle Burst
Tomt på lager