Jo-Ral CupMute Tenor Trombone TRB6L
TRB-6L Tenor Trombone Cup Mute
With its unique shape, the Jo-Ral Tenor Trombone Cup Mute allows the sound to bounce back towards the instrument bell producing a smooth, rich sound and a darker, more full-bodied tone.
Jo-Ral TRB-6L Tenor Trombone Cup Mutes are made of spun aluminum, and have been tested to perform evenly in all registerscreating an exciting tonal quality that results in near-perfect intonation. Jo-Ral mutes also feature neoprene-enhanced composite cork pads that provide extra durability. The result is a more pliable cork that grips well and doesnt dry out, become brittle or break offso it lasts longer while easily accommodating fine adjustments for a perfect fit.
- For a large tenor trombone <Ø215
- Crafted from lightweight spun aluminum
- Great for cocktail jazz and big band
- Near-perfect intonation
- Pliable neoprene-enhanced composite cork pads offer lasting durability and grip
- Soft felt cap for extra protection
- Made in the USA
2 på lager (kan restbestilles)