Vic Firth American Classic 7A
The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
A scaled down American Classic® stick with great balance. Tear drop tip. Perfect for light jazz and combo, when speed and touch are top priority.
- Perfect option for light jazz and combo
- Also great for moving quickly around the kit Tear drop tip
- Hickory wood
- Diameter: 1,37cm
- Length: 39,37cm
- Taper: Medium
- Tip/Shape: Hickory Wood, Tear Drop
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating/Finish: Lacquer
Ikke på lager, tilgjengelig som restordre